Difficult Dog Program
A three-month behavior modification program for dogs of any age experiencing behavioral issues.
Get help now from Dr. Wan with these behaviors: ★ Barking and lunging at other dogs (reactivity) ★ Barking at visitors ★ Guarding of resources like food and toys ★ Sensitivity to handling ★ Fear and anxiety ★ Other common behavior problems.
To achieve relief from your dog’s behavioral issues, the Difficult Dog program provides extensive step-by-step guidance:
- An initial 60-minute virtual consultation, including assessment and behavioral history review
- Development of customized behavioral recommendations and a detailed written behavior plan
- Three 60-minute in-person consultations at your home, including instruction on force-free training and behavior modification techniques
- Three 30-minute virtual behavior consultations to troubleshoot issues between in-person appointments
- Weekly action items tailored for you and adjusted based on your feedback, so you know exactly what to work on to make progress
- Monthly drop-in virtual office hours
- Communication with your veterinarian
This three-month program is offered at $3,950. A variant with primarily virtual consultations is available for $3,250. Consultations with Certified Applied Animal Behaviorists are covered under some pet insurance policies; please contact your insurance company for details.